A popular Zumba teacher at the gym has been so encouraging to me, and has asked me to dance with her at the party. A Zumba party is basically a class, but longer and at a neat venue and there's usually prizes and other fun things. Participating in the party has forced me to buy some Zumba pants so I'll match the other teachers :) I never thought I'd buy a pair since they are brightly colored baggy cargo pants (not quite my style), but I love them now!! And I am so happy they picked colors I like, hehe!
Since this blog has turned into a lot of group exercise talk, I think I'll try and stay on the subject. It's important to me and just a joy. One of my favorite classes is the Thursday nights I teach at the church. After doing a Zumba demo at a women's church event I have had a great increase in numbers. The increase in girls coming has made it soooo fun! And it's dear to my heart because that's where I started teaching and it's my way of giving back the love and support I received. Plus, it's just plain fun. I feel blessed every day knowing that I get to teach.
![]() |
| Zumba demo! |
| Kara, me and Chelsey after the demo! Sweat city! |

No comments:
Post a Comment