Life had had some more major ups and downs. It's headed up from a big down at the moment. But my joy has been found in teaching group exercise classes. Zumba is my next adventure and I will begin by teaching an intro to Zumba class next month at the gym.
Teaching and encouraging others has been something I have always wanted to do, and doing it while enjoying a good workout makes it even better. I realized it is something I was meant to do. This was confirmed to me yesterday when I received the greatest compliment ever- A student of mine came up to me after taking my R.I.P.P.E.D. class and said that she had just been told she has thyroid cancer. She was very upset, understandably but wanted to let me know. She told me that she wanted to come to my class because my 'Christianity shows through my eyes' and said she knew it would make her feel better just to be there. I love God more than anything and live my life because of what He has done for me. I want others to know the love I feel from Him. When she said that, I knew for the first time that God is really using me, even in just teaching exercise classes, to share His love with others.
![]() |
| Gettin' funky at a Zumba party |

No comments:
Post a Comment