I haven't painted or made anything in a long time. Unless it's been a Birthday card or something really small. I keep feeling the need to start a project but either for laziness or lack of inspiration I just haven't! So I am going to challenge myself to find some inspiration to paint or take pictures or something!
I remember making lots of things as a child. One memory was making a dragon out of a toothbrush box. I loved construction paper. So maybe I'll delve into that area- paper. Who knows! It's not the time to forget my creative side, it's something that needs to be paid more attention. :)
As for now, we are going to see about a dog today. I talked my husband into going to the SPCA for fun and we left really liking one of the dogs, I'm hoping he's still there and that we will add a new member to our family! :)
I'll leave with a photo taken on my mini road trip to Porterville from last week. I drove to take two of my favorite exercise classes by my favorite instructor. I loved going and I loved the drive. Porterville will always be a little magical place to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment